Custom made reusable and washable face masks with two melt blown filters
At Ron Tomson we have recently repurposed our production line and sourcing to make face masks and isolation gowns, helping our community staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are donating these products to communities in need like the Children's Hospital Los Angeles through our friends at the LAPD Newton Station in Downtown Los Angeles.
We recently were able to make few hundreds of these masks available on our website. The proceedings from sales are used to support our donations.
- Double non woven melt-blown and activated carbon filters
- Comes with 2 replaceable interior filters.
- Double one way valve to prevent heating and fogging
- Adjustable nose clip to prevent fogging
- Hanging over the ear keeps the mask from slipping
- Adjustable velcro back strap for easy fit
- Hand washable in cold water. Do not bleach.
- Our N99 masks are FDA approved.
For hygienic and sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept any returns or exchanges; all sales are final.
I’m pressed with this mask. Comfortable, stylish and well made.
EXCELLENT as always.
Love the masks. Very well manufactured and comfortable. Easy to wear at work or for recreational activities. Would really like to be able to purchase replacement melt blown filters though.
What caught my eye with this mask was the unique style of this mask. It's a one of a kind look. You can be the first one on the block with this one. Had to purchase one and loving it
- You can return your eligible online purchase within 30 days for a full refund of the cost of your item minus the shipping fee.
- You can return your eligible in store purchase within 15 days for a full refund.
- Items on sale can only be returned for a store credit.
- Items on final sale are not eligible for returns
- If you were sent a promotional item with your order, you do need to return the item with your order.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
We ship from our flagship store in Los Angeles California. All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We use USPS, FedEx and UPS and shipping carriers.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur based on weather conditions.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Ron Tomson (RNT23) ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Ron Tomson (RNT23) is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
You are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping, in this unlikely event please call us and we will do our best to help locate the shipment or replace. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently ship outside of the United States. Pricing and Delivery vary based on location.